Star Wars: Silent Destiny
Main Page >> Game Issues and Story Questions
Legacy Issue: The Clone Wars
Current Issue: Life on the Fringe
Impending Issue: (undetermined)
Learn about game issues here.
- Why are the Hounds of Winter after the PCs?
- What is the White Lotus doing?
- What is Darth Maul up to?
- Who or what is the Justice Action Network?
- How long can Silent Destiny avoid trouble with the Empire?
- Will Niknik Kuat find a way to get even with the PCs?
- What is really going on with Bella Nox’s interest in the Captain?
- What is Kes hiding in her footlocker?
- How can Caster get the Vainglory back? Will he still want her if and when he does?
- Can Kay reach an understanding with her Uncle Savit?
- What’s happened to Marta Seren?
- What happens next between Kay and Zeva?
- How will Zeva find balance between the Force and life on the Fringe?
- What else will R4-J16 find in the Black Sun data core?
Learn more about story questions here. Mark Diaz Truman’s article “At What Cost,” from Fate Codex Vol 2 Issue 2, makes the valid point that, since Fate simulates heroic fiction better than it does dramatic fiction, story questions are better framed in terms of what a victory will cost the heroes, rather than asking if they will succeed or fail.