Star Wars: Silent Destiny
Main Page >> Game Issues and Story Questions
Legacy Issue: The Clone Wars
Current Issue: Life on the Fringe
Impending Issue: (undetermined)
Learn about game issues here.
- What is the Eye of Oblivion? Where is the decryption key?
- Who got Tesvalo to hire the Hounds of Winter to get it from the PCs, and why?
- Why did Nalin Nerr get the Eye of Oblivion from Barrett Jax in the first place?
- Why was Nalin taking it to Yu Lien?
- What is the White Lotus doing?
- What is Darth Maul up to?
- Who or what is the Justice Action Network?
- How long can Silent Destiny avoid trouble with the Empire?
- Can Kay reach an understanding with her Uncle Savit?
- What’s happened to Marta Seren?
- How will Caster’s family complicate his life in the future?
- What happens next between Kay and Zeva?
- How will Zeva find balance between the Force and life on the Fringe?
- What else will R4-J16 find in the Black Sun data core?
Learn more about story questions here. Mark Diaz Truman’s article “At What Cost,” from Fate Codex Vol 2 Issue 2, makes the valid point that, since Fate simulates heroic fiction better than it does dramatic fiction, story questions are better framed in terms of what a victory will cost the heroes, rather than asking if they will succeed or fail.